Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations went by the Government of United states of america. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to some companies offering Online LLP Formation in India registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much palaver.
While planning to register a business, it certainly a better idea to get a reputed registration commercial enterprise. These companies have seasoned experts that will do your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the procedure of company registration. Below is the procedure followed to register a company in India:
1. Select at least four unique names in your company. Give your names priority according to selecting. The registration entity will provide the name which is purchasable. The names you select must contain over two words, first describing your business name and 2nd one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for common history selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 400-500. If the applied name is available, take into account . registered for you. Inside the event of unavailability, you will be asked to apply for a different name.
3. Once selected is approved, you could apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 37. This has to be done within 6 months of name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association coming from the solicitors and all of them stamped with proper stamp duty. Get them signed by on the two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange pursuing documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a duplicate of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy for this letter regarding accessibility of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Obtain the certificate of incorporation to your Registrar of Companies. They will verify your documents and once verified, your company will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate often is the date of one’s company application.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it’s a complicated and long process where just a small mistake may can be expensive of time and cash. Due to this reason, most of the people consider hiring companies’ house service providers. These companies have great skills and example of doing such tasks, and they have the right teams to execute each event. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser undertakings. Look around you and find a registration company to get company incorporated quickly.